Staff merri-go-round

I'm not in any way involved with YEA or the Cadets, but for the Cadets to have had the success they have had for all these years, George can't have been ALL bad for the corps...just saying. That's not to say these current criticisms are or aren't deserved.

Easy for you to state when you don't feel the same about Cadets as I do.

No but the way some alumni bashed those speaking up now makes those people go nuts with glee

Yeah....over the altercation in the lot after Semis.

Bummer...he was NOT in the wrong, but may have felt the need to resign to protect the corps overall.

. I saw the video and the security person laid hands on him first. I read that the Indianapolis PD told him that he could file charges. I've met Tim. Nice guy. What a shame that this has happened. It was very warm down there and tempers seemed short, inside and outside of the stadium.

I'm not in any way involved with YEA or the Cadets, but for the Cadets to have had the success they have had for all these years, George can't have been ALL bad for the corps...just saying. That's not to say these current criticisms are or aren't deserved.

I don't think anyone is suggesting he's all bad. Heck, George is a major reason DCI has remained successful and relevant, and without his leadership, The Cadets would have been dead and buried decades ago, Crossmen would have gone the way of the dodo, Crown and Boston would likely never have developed into what it has become (people forget they were once pst of YEA), there would be no USBands circuit, and there would be no Cadets2.

• Like 2

How can any board of any organization that states it's reason for being is to lead and educate kids, allow this? Year after year? If true, it would make anyone wonder where the DCI leadership is on this. What a mess.

I wonder if you truly understand how DCI is structured.

• Like 1

. I'm not an alum but I support the corps in a few ways. I've done some crying the last few days and now, I just have to laugh. The Cadets will survive this but it's going to be a little painful. I know this pain. I'm a lifelong Cubs fan. Look where we are now.

Orioles fan here.

I feel your pain (14 straight losing seasons) and share in your happiness (their turnaround since Buck Showalter arrived).

A Cubs-Orioles World Series would be great. The Redemption Bowl. :tongue:

• Like 1

Recaps are up....

Unleash the conspiracy theorists. :tongue:

I know this is off topic but I think it is time for DCP to change the rules to fit the times. DCP should just ban the negativity which constantly fills the forums.

Who gets to decide what is negative and what is not?

• Like 1