Staff merri-go-round

I don't know what the Fuse Channel is either. I believe its a channel station devoted to arson, pyrotechnics, etc and the like, but not entirely sure.

I'm a cord cutter. If it's not on Roku or OTA, I don't see it. Lol, though. Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

I'm a cord cutter. If it's not on Roku or OTA, I don't see it. Lol, though.

I got 6 kazillion stations. 95% of'em not worth a dam.. you're not missing anything.

• Like 1

It's lit.

most of my cable stations, I'd have to be fully lit to watch 'em.

• Like 3

Its 10:00pm East Coast.

So what Corps has hired who ?

Fuse is connected to the TNT cable channel.

Dynamite !

• Like 1

http://www.fuse.tv/

FUSE.TV

Fuse is a music focused media company as diverse and innovative as the artists we feature, bringing you content inspired by today’s music and culture. Fuse.tv is the digital extension of our on-air brand, delivering content covering today’s most popular musicians and the latest in news and culture.

At fuse.tv you’ll find everything you need to put you front row at the best music festivals, on the street for cutting edge trends and back in the books for the finest in music history. Fuse.tv will also keep you connected to our television programming with exclusive clips, full episodes, news and info, so you’ll never miss a beat.

Put down your old cumber bun and stop eating chips out of your old shacko and you'll realize there's a whole new World of Drum Corps out there to be discovered.

Sorry, this thread has ###### me off.

Edited by xbones7480