Staff merri-go-round

. Not a single one of us was on tour with the corps, and none of us was there to experience what the members experienced. For all we know, it might have been the absolute best year in drum corps they've ever had. I can't imaging what it must be like for one of the kids who marched in the Cadets Color Guard this season to come home and have to read this c-r-a-p. You weren't there, and neither was I - making assumptions about things we were not privy to is pure speculation and more damaging than anything Hop may or may not have done.

One more thing - I don't know Kristy but based on her credentials she has a fantastic background in the marching arts and would be a fine addition to any corps. We've all started somewhere at some point, and to judge her based on the fact that she has a relationship with Hop is asinine. It tells more about your character (speaking generally to those who are taking this out on her) than it does about hers.

You're entitled to your opinion whether it is factually right or not.

Again this season I sponsored kids in this corps who are rather displeased with her teaching and tactics and rather displeased with GH for using the kids in the corps as their guinea pigs for needs other than the kids. But they love the Most Holy Name legacy more and stayed out the season.

I also did a two week swing on early tour and made all but the Texas regional they competed in.

My judging card has been in guard, visual, and GE over many years and I have taught in various capacities several guards who won national and WGI championships amongst others I have been administratively and educationally affiliated for several decades., The guard was not properly cleaned. Even with show changes, the same errors by the same person for simple moves was not sufficiently addressed. If it were merely show changes, why did others perform so well?

You spout a lot of generalities and self-righteous statements pointing fingers at others, but the other four fingers point back at you.

Edited by xandandl

I do not post much here. I basically stay away because of the circus this place is. That said. This thread is worse than a bunch of lonely housewifes that have nothing better to do. Really people..............get a friggin life.

FHNSAB

Edited by oldcadetsop

While this is all so interesting....any other corps staff changes or remaining in the pipeline? Other than speculation? Hard to track down everyone's facebook.

I think most is speculation right now. Even things that seem firm are subject to change in an instant. It is drum corps..lol

I know of some so called changes ( not as many as some might think )BUT would never put it out there, even if they want to. Not right now anyway..lol

always better to hear it from the horses mouth..lol

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

I do not post much here. I basically stay away because of the circus this place is. That said. This thread is worse than a bunch of lonely housewifes that have nothing better to do. Really people..............get a friggin life.

FHNSAB

:poke:

:music:

Lonely Housewives may differ on your opinion. :silly:

• Like 1