Staff merri-go-round

I know this is very tumultuous and emotional, but to me this is a sign that the activity is very healthy. When you have elite people at elite organizations moving to other organizational to make more money and have more creative control, it means the activity is strong and getting stronger.

The only way that other corps will get better is if the talent gets deeper across the board. Crown is probably the most stable elite organization in the business outside of blue Devils. If they are as deep and as talented culturally as we believe they are, they should be able to bring up new elite designers and creators to fill those roles, and perhaps even improve

Take a longer view. The most stable are Cadets & BD. BD is in the top tier then The rest aren't close. Crown has "imported" everyone. if that changes going forward that would be GREAT. But 2016 backwards that's simply not the case.

Well, at least there's one! There's other changes that have happened since but have yet to be announced. That news will hopefully come out soon.

Friday.

• Like 1

Take a longer view. The most stable are Cadets & BD. BD is in the top tier then The rest aren't close. Crown has "imported" everyone. if that changes going forward that would be GREAT. But 2016 backwards that's simply not the case.

The entire Cadets staff has quit in the past two years.

• Like 1

The entire Cadets staff has quit in the past two years.

I said take a longer view. And they didn't all "quit" by the way. Historically they have extremely low turnover

Sal salas posted in Facebook 10 minutes ago he has resigned as CG coordinator and artistic director. Sounds like he already has plans for somewhere else too.

Speculation, but if GH is keeping Kristy Templin and Joe Heininger on board for the guard at Cadets, I could see Sal moving there. We'll see soon!