Staff merri-go-round

7 minutes ago, Just Here said:

Some one please take Crown's current designers and show concept people.

F###ing LOL. :laughing:

EDIT: So after that good laugh...

What are the odds that Hannum, Klesch, and Sacktig would be the top "Free Agents" in their respective fields this offseason? 100% on both Sacktig and Klesch, who knows with Hannum? 

Edited by MotoSurfBass

2 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

F###ing LOL. :laughing:

EDIT: So after that good laugh...

What are the odds that Hannum, Klesch, and Sacktig would be the top "Free Agents" in their respective fields this offseason? 100% on both Sacktig and Klesch, who knows with Hannum? 

I know because there is no accountability for bad design and show concept in DCI. I have mentioned in other topics the significant design flaw in Crown's show this year that has cost them the founders. I am willing to listen to anyone provide a reasonable argument for how the 75% of the music Crown is playing this year has to do with deconstructing anything. The ONLY reason they are doing as well as they are is because the members are supremely talented and perform the show very well.

Edited by Just Here

4 minutes ago, Just Here said:

I know because there is no accountability for bad design and show concept in DCI. I have mentioned in other topics the significant design flaw in Crown's show this year that has cost them the founders.

Right, so fire everybody since they finished 3rd instead of 1st this one year. Got it. :lle:

EDIT: Also, the design flaws, while egregious enough to cost them the title, are not even in the Top 10 of poor design choices of the year.

Edited by MotoSurfBass
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Right, so fire everybody since they finished 3rd instead of 1st this one year. Got it. :lle:

You can be as sarcastic as you wish but the truth hurts. It doesn't make it less true. Ever heard of a staff apologize for a bad design?? I haven't. I'm sure if anything organization offered them the money. Hannum hasn't been the savior for them that many thought by the way. He's been there for several years now and there is yet evidence that their percussion section will score as higher never mind higher than they did in 2009.

Edited by Just Here

2 minutes ago, Just Here said:

You can be as sarcastic as you wish but the truth hurts. It doesn't make it less true. Ever heard of a staff apologize for a bad design?? I haven't.

No, because EVERY design staff has had a bad design at some point in their careers. It's not something you dwell on and apologize for. You suck it up and move on to next year. YOU DON'T FIRE A GROUP OF DESIGNERS AFTER ONE BAD SHOW.

3 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

No, because EVERY design staff has had a bad design at some point in their careers. It's not something you dwell on and apologize for. You suck it up and move on to next year. YOU DON'T FIRE A GROUP OF DESIGNERS AFTER ONE BAD SHOW.

Listen...the ego driven designer that do not get critique can take all the risks they wish, but not with my money. I'm not paying to see someone perform a show about deconstructing a football field of all things and playing a complicated form of Mary Had a Little Lamb. This will be the first year that I will not purchase an audio of Crown's show in over a decade. They can suck it up with someone's money, not mine.

Edited by Just Here

2 minutes ago, Just Here said:

Listen...the ego driven designer that do not get critique can take all the risks they wish, but not with my money. I'm not paying to see someone perform a show about deconstructing a football field of all things and playing a complicated form of Mary Had a Little Lamb. This will be the first year that I will not purchase an audio of Crown's show in over a decade. They can suck it up with someone's money, not mine.

Man, I've just been trying to get you to 100 posts. Congratulations, you have been stupid exactly 100 times on this website! As your reward, I'm blocking you. You're too dumb to argue with. 

• Like 2