Staff merri-go-round

I only have one response. Obviously, something pretty bad is going on but with the Cadets being the Cadets, they figure it out. This year, the Cadets will be back with a better show and placement.

I hope you're right.

But "The Cadets" aren't just George Hopkins (contrary to what he may believe - yes, that's a dig; yes, I'm frustrated). And if the rumors turn out to be true, he'll pretty much be the only one left.

if the rumors are all true (biting my tongue) it had to hit the guy like a sledgehammer. He probably didn't see it coming, he's coming down off of the emotional high of finals week, and WHAM! right in the hey now so to speak.For once....maybe just maybe, he's choosing to think before he types.

I've most likely heard the same information as you, and if it all truly does come to pass, silence really is the only option right now. There will be plenty of time for statements after offical announcements.

• Like 1

I've most likely heard the same information as you, and if it all truly does come to pass, silence really is the only option right now. There will be plenty of time for statements after offical announcements.

It may well be that those who are leaving have allowed cadets to find replacements before they make an announcement. That would be an honorable thing to do under the circumstances.

It might end up that this Fuse reality show of the Cadets and the BD will, at least with the Cadets if they are still filming, get more meat after the season than during the season.

I seriously doubt they're going to focus the show on old band directors instead of athletic kids, even if the Cadets have a ton of backstage drama right now.

It might end up that this Fuse reality show of the Cadets and the BD will, at least with the Cadets if they are still filming, get more meat after the season than during the season.

I would imagine the filming is wrapped as they're advertising a 10/5 premiere date and have about 4 months of film to edit.

• Like 1

I would imagine the filming is wrapped as they're advertising a 10/5 premiere date and have about 4 months of film to edit.

I always assumed that shows like this start building/editing episodes long before the end of the season.

• Like 1