Staff merri-go-round

Yes good for them .I just want to see what the commitment is. Corps have had the A listers before and it actually worked in reverse. If they put as much time in BAC as they did cadets then they are going to see some good things happening for themselves. Onward and upward.

I believe they will be working for the other programs Inspire Arts & Music sponsors, as well.

• Like 1

Um...Were you actually on-the-field in front of the brass adjudicating them?....Well then IMO you can't make this assessment...and I'm not saying one way or the other here...perhaps you are right...just saying that you were not in a position to evaluate it...

No I was not but when you are told that by someone who is involved in the organization themselves (Cavies) I feel comfortable saying it.

I believe they will be working for the other programs Inspire Arts & Music sponsors, as well.

thats a positive thing

I'm sure you understand what I am saying though. I ve seen it happen often so has BAC with a big name coming in, sometimes several. I think these 2 will be different for sure and wish BAC above all.

keeping them around and committed is what every corps needs.

All the best!

Upward BAC

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 3

I know there's a big fallout over a lot of Cadets staff, and having heard the news about McNutt, I have a question. Has anyone heard anything about Cadets pit arranger & coordinator(?) Iain Moyer? He's written some great stuff for that pit in the past and I'm curious as to whether he's still going to be with them.

Bocook?

One of CM's & GC's titles at Boston are " Assistant Music Coordinators ". Bocook resigned his position from the Cadets, where both CM & GC assisted Bocook's Music Arranging there with The Cadets.

One of CM's & GC's titles at Boston are " Assistant Music Coordinators ". Bocook resigned his position from the Cadets, where both CM & GC assisted Bocook's Music Arranging there with The Cadets.

Colin joins Inspire Arts & Music, as the Director of Percussion, which will include the role of Music Program Coordinator, Music Design and Percussion Design while supervising the percussion caption of the Boston Crusaders.

Gino Cipriani joins Inspire Arts & Music as the Director of Music, which includes the role of Assistant Music Coordinator, and Brass Caption Supervisor.

• Like 1

Colin joins Inspire Arts & Music, as the Director of Percussion, which will include the role of Music Program Coordinator, Music Design and Percussion Design while supervising the percussion caption of the Boston Crusaders.

Gino Cipriani joins Inspire Arts & Music as the Director of Music, which includes the role of Assistant Music Coordinator, and Brass Caption Supervisor.

Thanks for the clarification, Barnevald. Does this mean then that Ryan George is out at Boston, or will Ryan George write the brass arrangements for the music selected ?

Edited by BRASSO

Another big staff pick up at the expense of YEA...

Congrats to BAC, Gino and Colin. All the best to that crew.

.... Folks in Allentown need to wake the #### up.