Staff merri-go-round

You can almost walk to BAC's May camp there then. I hate you. ( haha!)

I am a professor on campus so I see them everyday - what a beautiful world we live in...0294c119790d7bb617e8d44cf5b9f808.jpg

• Like 6

I am a professor on campus so I see them everyday - what a beautiful world we live in...0294c119790d7bb617e8d44cf5b9f808.jpg

Indeed... quite stunning beauty.

• Like 2

To me, a Gino horn line has a signature sound.... big, full, confident, vibrant... whether it be his DCI lines or DCA lines.

Hopefully Cadets can find someone who can continue to get the maximum mileage out of the corps' brass players, like Gino did.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

To me, a Gino horn line has a signature sound.... big, full, confident, vibrant... whether it be his DCI lines or DCA lines.

Hopefully Cadets can find someone who can continue to get the maximum mileage out of the corps' brass players, like Gino did.

It will be nice to see him put his imprint on the nice sound Boston has developed over the past couple of years along with all new brass instruments (Maybe Yamaha again) and get some power out there.

And a welcome back to Boston for Colin.

Both great guys. Keep going Boston. What more is in store? Is the trio of M, M & S staying together ?

And being a huge fan of the book you marched I'm with you. I'm a BIG fan of his Glassmen stuff.

I don't really feel like it was that long ago until I stumble across the copies of the handwritten battery score I still have. I couldn't even imagine handwriting music anymore.

I don't really feel like it was that long ago until I stumble across the copies of the handwritten battery score I still have. I couldn't even imagine handwriting music anymore.

After having to transcribe and write music by hand for a class with a really anal teacher, I don't even want to think about how hard it would be to legibly write a percussion score. lol

These moves to Boston are interesting. But are kids flocking to Boston? I am just asking. Are they doing another old school show like this one from 2016? Will the talented kids follow to the northeast? I am curious what folks think.

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is that BAC will have a lot more applicants this year, and have perhaps a more experienced pool to draw from.