2017 Boston Crusaders

A visit to Boston is on my wish list.

A 3 month ( Jan- Mar. ) visit to Florida, and out of Boston, is on my wish list, or else I would become homicidal or some such. Boston is a wonderful city..... but the winters make my sperms freeze ( which is probably not such a bad thing, I suppose )

A 3 month ( Jan- Mar. ) visit to Florida, and out of Boston, is on my wish list, or else I would become homicidal or some such. Boston is a wonderful city..... but the winters make my sperms freeze ( which is probably not such a bad thing, I suppose )

I live in Northern Alberta. I know the four seasons well.

ewwwww...lol....I thought they were dust anyway...lol... jk :smile:

• Like 1

I live in Northern Alberta. I know the four seasons well.

Thats beautiful country I'm told. ' Been to Montreal, Toronto, other parts of Canada, but never been to the Province of Alberta.

Thats beautiful country I'm told. ' Been to Montreal, Toronto, other parts of Canada, but never been to the Province of Alberta.

The province has mountains, fields, tundra, boreal forest and hoodoos. BC is better imo :wink:

ewwwww...lol....I thought they were dust anyway...lol... jk :smile:

'Becomes Very, Very COLD dust when the Boston winters arrive..... I have to sweep it all out the door with a broom.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

The province has mountains, fields, tundra, boreal forest and hoodoos. BC is better imo :wink:

Vancouver.. never made it up there either... closest in that neck of the woods I've made it too was Seattle. Heard great things about Vancouver region.