2017 Boston Crusaders

O.o

I try to be a travel agent and they go askew. What`s a poor maiden to do? I enjoyed your comments this season. I know people who travel to Texas winters for rodeo. We're not all rough and tumble. We have a symphony and opera too. Hugs to you! Thanks for staying optimistic.

• Like 1

I try to be a travel agent and they go askew. What`s a poor maiden to do? I enjoyed your comments this season. I know people who travel to Texas winters for rodeo. We're not all rough and tumble. We have a symphony and opera too. Hugs to you! Thanks for staying optimistic.

Thanks.

:)

And I've always wanted to go to Canada, Alberta specifically.

Boston College's Alumni Stadium was a great venue for this year's show. I agree with Liahona here. If at all possible, have it here again in 2017.... and what the heck.... every year.

It may have changed but it used to be a very tough crowd at the Heights to get an OK for an event at the stadium. I couldn't make it there this year but would love to go there next year.

Birdies are still chirping some sweet sounds this ' mornin'. Stay tuned.

Cadets music team to BAC. Boston putting pieces in place to be top caliber corps. Chemistry has to work but will pull great kids to BAC.

You do like the PM feature don't you?

my sandbox is full.

I'll pm you now, and tell you what the little birdie is chirping into my ear at the moment.

Edited by BRASSO