2017 Boston Crusaders

What summer traffic?

that's only for the inlanders and the city folk invaders.

Me, it's 92 steps and 2 landings down to the beach with 113 straight miles of shoreline on each side of the island, not counting the inlets, harbors, the 2 Forks, and the sub-islands and sandbars (Shelter, Fire, Plum, Gardiner's, and Gull.)

Traffic...try getting out of a Bay State Rotary where the traffic coming in has the right-of-way over the traffic trying to get out. Counter-intuitive.

Now see that's where people mess up. Those IN the rotary have the right of way. Give up nothing once you're in one. LOL
  • Like 1

Whether it was Boston's goal or not, Michael Townsend is apparently calling for the members to "stick together" and follow him to BAC. You know, he's free to go wherever he feels is best for him and his family, but stripping Crown of their staff and membership is a bit low IMHO.

You in Star of Indiana or whaaa

brah?

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1

When one is responding to Brasso, one must always be equipped with a sense of humor.

Absolutely... as well as a curious mind, and the appreciation of the proper balance between the sublime and the ridiculous.

• Like 1

Latest rumors heard this way is"

BAC stands for 1) Buy a Champion.

2) Build a Cashcow.

Touche ( lol!) Just so you know, the rumor goin' round here in retort to the naysayers, BAC for them stands for " Buy A Clue ".

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

So BAC is the new cadets?

Anybody thing the Cadets are going the way of 27th?

2-7 gave all they had and had nothing left to give.

Garfield gave a narrated version and have more book to offer.

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1

Just been catching up to the Boston DCI Staff Coup. My thought is that BAC may be the next in line to be the first time DCI Champ or least they have that goal in mind. The way they got staff is how Star did so in the 80's.

BTW, its been this way with kids following the staff. Happen when Tom Float left BD between 90 and 91 with most of the vets leaving BD. When Rennick took over SCV, a good chuck of PR kids followed him to SCV. I can go on and on with examples. It happens.

Will be interesting to see how this will play out with Crown and The Cadets. I can see Mapes/Grom leaving Blue Stars and landing either with Crown or Cadets depending where the dominoes fall.

Edited by Jeffe77

Just been catching up to the Boston DCI Staff Coup. My thought is that BAC may be the next in line to be the first time DCI Champ or least they have that goal in mind. The way they got staff is how Star did so in the 80's.

BTW, its been this way with kids following the staff. Happen when Tom Float left BD between 90 and 91 with most of the vets leaving BD. When Rennick took over SCV, a good chuck of PR kids followed him to SCV. I can go on and on with examples. It happens.

Will be interesting to see how this will play out with Crown and The Cadets. I can see Mapes/Grom leaving Blue Stars and landing either with Crown or Cadets depending where the dominoes fall.

Hope not.

Unless the Cadets totally overhaul their drumming image (which is possible), Mapes & Grom write stuff that's way too hip for that line. Not a knock on Cadets percussion, just a difference in approaches.