2017 Boston Crusaders

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

There has been some in DCP post their thoughts of what the BAC show will be this year.  A few months(?) back Corsband mentioned a possible show about the Salem witch trial whether he was serious or tweaking the Waldo Nation noses.  If this does become a main theme for their show, I'd venture that an ex CC instructor/tech is still good friends with CB.  Nothing wrong with that happening.   Having inside info doesn't make it a great guess.

I'm actually the one posting "Salem Witch Trials" as the theme - but it is a COMPLETE guess (wish?) on my part

I think it would be a very cool show, perfect for Boston and their new staff/direction, but in all honesty I'm just guessing

BAC Has manage to bring  together great people (staff / Kids from all areas of DCI.  Time will tell how things will work out.  BAC should move up the latter from 2016.

18 minutes ago, emc2 said:

BAC Has manage to bring  together great people (staff / Kids from all areas of DCI.  Time will tell how things will work out.  BAC should move up the latter from 2016.

ladder?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

ladder?

That too, George.. haha!

39 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

ladder?

Glass ceiling? The blue veil? I meant glass sealing...

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 9:51 PM, emc2 said:

It will be interesting to watch how things develop.    They certainly should be able to move up in 2016 based on design alone. Despite the BAC homers here on DCP being in full denial,  there are some very high expectations from some staff who've moved over from other corps.  And certainly at least one segment of performers has heard very clearly some of those expectations while they were "encouraged" to sign on with a new corps.   Will those expectation be met? How will things play out?  Only time will tell.  

Edited by Cainan
Inflammatory language
  • Like 2