2017 Boston Crusaders

5 hours ago, Barneveld said:

If Joe Ricci was still alive, he would know! He probably had something on everyone.

Joe Was awesome!!! I think he paid off the last of my membership dues in 00. I went to pay it and they were like, "you are good!" The guy looked out for me since I was 9. His passing meant as much as my grandfather who passed a few years earlier. There are pics of Joe and My Mom dancing at the bar in Wisconsin during finals lol.

• Like 6

Two full days of scrub ..momentum continues. Fun night tonight in Winston- Salem. BAC!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

The only thing that coulda made last night better was if BAC was in that webcast.  

:)

DYING to see the show again tonight!  And they can deliver in an early slot, they've proved that all season long.  Hope they kill it.  

Watching them live, now...O.M.G!! Enjoy tonight, best to all esp. those whose scores count tonight.

• Like 4

To all prayers for George Bevelaque Battle tough health issues.  Just up on Boston FB Mike Woodall.

On 7/27/2017 at 11:04 PM, BRASSO said:

I hear you Rhumbline... now... if I can just get the Boston show to be error free on the Flo Channel, instead of the History Channel, I'll settle for that over the next 3 weeks.

There is no truth to the rumor thst next years show will be about. Sacco - Venzetti. :-)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rhumbline said:

There is no truth to the rumor thst next years show will be about. Sacco - Venzetti. :-)

Or The Babe Ruth Story ( ..haha)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CorpsLife said:

Joe Was awesome!!! I think he paid off the last of my membership dues in 00. I went to pay it and they were like, "you are good!" The guy looked out for me since I was 9. His passing meant as much as my grandfather who passed a few years earlier. There are pics of Joe and My Mom dancing at the bar in Wisconsin during finals lol.

I'm thinking that was at the 1000 islands Bar in Barneveld. It was a nice few days. Remember fans painting the Wisconson ' W ' on the practice field so the corps could be ready for the surface at UW stadium

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhumbline said:

I'm thinking that was at the 1000 islands Bar in Barneveld. It was a nice few days. Remember fans painting the Wisconson ' W ' on the practice field so the corps could be ready for the surface at UW stadium

The staff did the painting.

Former home of accused and executed " Witch " Bridget Bishop, 1st person found Guilty by the Kings Magistrates Court for the alleged illegal practice of " Witchcraft and Sorcery " and subsequently executed at age 62, on June 10th, 1692 in Salem Village, on Gallows Hill. The home today is in Danvers, Ma.. once part of Salem Village. ( recent picture, home would not have looked entirely like this in 1692, of course.)

100_3785.jpg

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4