2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, emc2 said:

To all prayers for George Bevilaqua Battle tough health issues.  Just up on Boston FB Mike Woodall.

With you on this 100 per cent.

Just as the Crusaders experienced his leadership and his struggle to bring the corps into the DCI vision of the past few decades, the Cadets have known him as a friend and as a great Dad to his four kids who marched with us. We're all praying for him and for George, Sue, Linda, and Arline.

I had the pleasure of being George's guest for last year's championships in Indy where he made me feel old as we laughed of years past and the current stories about the kids and grandkids. All good things to all of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Former home of accused and executed " Witch " Bridget Bishop, 1st person found Guilty by the Kings Magistrates Court for the alleged illegal practice of " Witchcraft and Sorcery " and subsequently executed at age 62, on June 10th, 1692 in Salem Village, on Gallows Hill. The home today is in Danvers, Ma.. once part of Salem Village. ( recent picture, home would not have looked entirely like this in 1692, of course.)

100_3785.jpg

Good stuff..........B8rings a lot into perspective from then to now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Former home of accused and executed " Witch " Bridget Bishop, 1st person found Guilty by the Kings Magistrates Court for the alleged illegal practice of " Witchcraft and Sorcery " and subsequently executed at age 62, on June 10th, 1692 in Salem Village, on Gallows Hill. The home today is in Danvers, Ma.. once part of Salem Village. ( recent picture, home would not have looked entirely like this in 1692, of course.)

100_3785.jpg

Kind of wondering if any town officials from Salem, or any other people connected with history on the North Shore would be interested in some of their past being brought to the present in musical presentation of their history.

Maybe an invite to the Lawrence home show would be a good thing in the sense of some modern day awareness of their past by an outside organization. ???

• Like 1

Nice video today from the Senior Corps to the kids....awesome. (on FB)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Or The Babe Ruth Story ( ..haha)

Pilgrim's Progress too close  to home?  "Ocean's Elev...1620?"

Edited by CorpwithanS

20 hours ago, Barneveld said:

If Joe Ricci was still alive, he would know! He probably had something on everyone.

RoeJicci!  I love that guy!  I wonder what he had on me?

• Like 1