2017 Boston Crusaders

you're missing the point. another poster said *I* was predicting it. complete falsehood. THAT'S the point.

he is telling lies.

i don't like people who lie. i'm with father tim on that. nether regions, fire, Crown 2015 and all that.

You have to admit though you IMPLY a great deal without coming right out and explicitly just saying it...

Nope. I'm just pointing what other people say. Haven't made any sort of prediction on my own.

Which basically means you are a troublemaker or instigator then...this is just MY opinion...

I still don't get why you spend so much time on the Boston thread....picking fights with everyone who is even gently supportive of BAC. It borders on obsession.

Funny thing, I've been on DCP since 2004, and I don't think I ever been on a Crown thread.

big difference between accurately quoting other people's messages and MAKING STUFF UP.

sorry -- just MY opinion.

I agree that making stuff up is not cool...but that seemed to work well for a certain top position in our country that I shall not mention...LOL

• Like 2

I still don't get why you spend so much time on the Boston thread....picking fights with everyone who is even gently supportive of BAC. It borders on obsession.

Funny thing, I've been on DCP since 2004, and I don't think I ever been on a Crown thread.

You missed all the fun over there...corpsband recently joined the infamous I like to be banned on DCP for a week club...lol

You missed all the fun over there...corpsband recently joined the infamous I like to be banned on DCP for a week club...lol

oh there's been plenty of BAC folks jumping in the water there. (and we don't mind)

besides -- what is this? the "we don't want you or your kind here" thread?

better get my DCP green card.

oh there's been plenty of BAC folks jumping in the water there. (and we don't mind)

besides -- what is this? the "we don't want you or your kind here" thread?

better get my DCP green card.

perhaps we will build a wall...lol

• Like 1