2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Oh BRASSO. I never know where you really are.  Could be Hill Valley, CA could be Las Vegas, could be Phoenix, Florida or even Boston, MA. 

If you're in Boston, do stay out of the rain. It looks like it's a wicked pissah out there.  If you're out West, enjoy perfect 72 and sunny degree weather.

Announcement today?  Hope so!

It's not as bad in Boston as was predicted, but if you were planning on taking Mom out to enjoy a dinner or activity at an outdoor venue, it was a wash out. 

• Like 1

Heres who Im most excited about in world class:

Blue Devils

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Boston Crusaders

Carolina Crown

Colts

Crossmen

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

Oregon Crusaders

Genesis

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

Seattle Cascades

Spirit of Atlanta

The Academy

The Cadets

The Cavaliers

Troopers

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Heres who Im most excited about in world class:

Blue Devils

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Boston Crusaders

Carolina Crown

Colts

Crossmen

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

Oregon Crusaders

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

Seattle Cascades

Spirit of Atlanta

The Academy

The Cadets

The Cavaliers

Troopers

No love for Genesis? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FaustianMachine said:

No love for Genesis? 

OMG.  I edited that as soon as saw your post.  Apparently DCI isn't giving love for Genesis either, because thats where I got this list.:ph34r:

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Ghost said:

A comment, no matter what corps thread it's in. That seems not to give the mods concern.

you presume we are reading every thread and contribution - we are not.  again I remind all to report any questionable posts to the moderating team.

the issue has been resolved. 

topic:  2017 Boston Crusaders - really enjoyed seeing them last year in Daytona Beach - I'm hoping to catch them again this year.

On 5/13/2017 at 4:49 PM, Tobias said:

Glass ceiling? The blue veil? I meant glass sealing...

I SEA what YOUR saying. Sometimes one KNEEDS to NO THERE ROLL, and when the appropriate time to climb the LATTER. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 5:20 PM, corpsband said:

It will be interesting to watch how things develop.    They certainly should be able to move up in 2016 based on design alone. Despite the BAC homers here on DCP being in full denial,  there are some very high expectations from some staff who've moved over from other corps.  And certainly at least one segment of performers has heard very clearly some of those expectations while they were "encouraged" to sign on with a new corps.   Will those expectation be met? How will things play out?  Only time will tell.  

Is that you G. Hop? 

One would think it would be very difficult to mix this into a take "BAC-homer-jihad" yet this person did it. 

I'm excited to see you BAC and keep the big picture in mind. Progress is survival and the continuous strive for excellence. GIANTS

Edited by E3D

30 minutes ago, E3D said:

I SEA what YOUR saying. Sometimes one KNEEDS to NO THERE ROLL, and when the appropriate time to climb the LATTER. 

I just puked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brassdude6171 said:

I just puked

I actually have an email from back around 1996 from an old boss that made that post of mine look nice. This person was the director of over 50 people in a major corporation who supposedly had a PHD. All I could do was laugh. 

I hope your stomach gets better. :bighug: