2017 Boston Crusaders

19 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

And the 91.188 in Allentown is their tenth-best score ever.

And 91.450 in Rome is their eighth-best score ever.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

And 91.450 in Rome is their eighth-best score ever.

.95 from highest

apparently on Aug 9th 2002 they had a 92.450...I thought there semi score in 2000 was highest

Edited by Liahona

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

HE IS LIVE LIVE LIOVE

only if on HIS facebook...lol..sorry

Whether Boston tops their highest Score in DCI history or not, this is their best Corps they have EVER fielded in the DCI years, imo. The scores from 2000, 2000 are pretty meaningless today, as those scores were based on competitions among their peer Corps at the time, different judging sheets, different age eligibilities, different instrumentations, etc and dozens of other differences that would make such scores comparisons a little unfair to those Boston Crusaders year's Corps as well as this year's edition of the Boston Crusaders. That said, this 2017 Boston Crusaders edition is overall their best Corps in the DCI years, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

BRASSO.... I TOTALLY agree !!!  The turnaround is simply A M A Z I N G!  No one can ever disprove my theory that staff and their teaching techniques don't make a significant difference in any corps performance.  I'll use Phantom Regiment BEFORE the JD Shaw/Paul Rennick/Jamey Thompson years... top three, but, when they arrived it was cohesion, beauty, power and prowess... NOW... that is in SCV and look at the last 3 yrs!

Look at Cadets?  2015 was stellar... that group moves onto Boston and lookee here... a top 5 contender if they can push through, clean, refine and take it to the next level!

Kudos to Boston AND SCV for making top notch moves..

• Like 5

Loved this show in A-town. The fire at the end was a great dramatic touch.

I'm not a fan of singing in drum corps but Boston's singer is definitely the best this year.

• Like 2

Happy Final's Week. Thanks for a fantastic season, Cru, and I hope you continue to thrive, entertain, and build that champion! ** * ***

Best BAC ever -- well done, all!

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 7

Does anyone think that BAC will get that 5th place spot? Granted, 2 points behind Cavaliers will be tough to pass but anything is possible. Is there really anything else that they can do at this point besides clean.....which they are already pretty clean. 

15 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone think that BAC will get that 5th place spot? Granted, 2 points behind Cavaliers will be tough to pass but anything is possible. Is there really anything else that they can do at this point besides clean.....which they are already pretty clean. 

The staff is more qualified to answer that question than I am. My impression is that the Cavies, for example, are just plain better all-around than Boston this season. No doubt the staff is doing what ever they think might make a difference. I'm psyched because it's good to know that BAC is likely being given everything they need to turn in their best performances this week. So happy for them... and all of the other corps too. I'm planning to head to Indy and cheer on every kid, in every corps. 

28 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

They are actually 1.65 points behind them right now in head to head.

Two points behind I'd say NO.

1.65...slight chance...BAC is at their best come finals...strong track record for strong push in the end...either way good luck to both corps...

• Like 2