2017 Boston Crusaders

9 hours ago, Liahona said:

Boston's Percussion, including the FE, has improved considerably over the course of this off season, and throughout this summer. All their hard work is beginning to pay off for them. Good for them. 

• Like 3

I figured this was just a promo video...and the girl in the end may me shed a few tears....I am so proud of all of you!

"The Corps That Never Died"

• Like 3

Director Chris Holland on the BAC FB.  Been many years (if evah) I'm guessing since the corps stayed finals week in a motel.

"We have arrived safe and sound and ready for a magical week here in Indy. Incredible work and sacrifice by all to make this season a fantastic ride. The members are now ready to empty the tank and practice these remaining days so they can perform on the highest level on the biggest stage.

1. Indoor rehearsal tue and wed are closed. We need to have a controlled environment to focus. Please respect that. It is my call. I understand many would like to spend time at rehearsal but it cannot happen.

2. The red roof inn is OFF LIMITS to families and friends. There is no lobby. We have no downtime scheduled here. It is sleep, rise and focus on the schedule (we travel to rehearsals, different truck loading plan daily, different locations and responsibilities). We need to be on our game off the field and have no time built in for visits, etc.

Outdoor reh Thur/fri/Saturday are open.

Be ready to go wild at lucas oil.

Please know I have the best interests of the corps on my mind at all times.

Chris"

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Director Chris Holland on the BAC FB.  Been many years (if evah) I'm guessing since the corps stayed finals week in a motel.

"We have arrived safe and sound and ready for a magical week here in Indy. Incredible work and sacrifice by all to make this season a fantastic ride. The members are now ready to empty the tank and practice these remaining days so they can perform on the highest level on the biggest stage.

1. Indoor rehearsal tue and wed are closed. We need to have a controlled environment to focus. Please respect that. It is my call. I understand many would like to spend time at rehearsal but it cannot happen.

2. The red roof inn is OFF LIMITS to families and friends. There is no lobby. We have no downtime scheduled here. It is sleep, rise and focus on the schedule (we travel to rehearsals, different truck loading plan daily, different locations and responsibilities). We need to be on our game off the field and have no time built in for visits, etc.

Outdoor reh Thur/fri/Saturday are open.

Be ready to go wild at lucas oil.

Please know I have the best interests of the corps on my mind at all times.

Chris"

The corps stayed in hotels 1987 - 1990 seasons (and possibly a few seasons prior to that).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

The corps stayed in hotels 1987 - 1990 seasons (and possibly a few seasons prior to that).

We did not in 1990..unless my memory fails me

10 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

The lodge in Elicottville, NY.

I do not remember sleeping in a bed..sorry..of course the season was so grueling I may have not even recalled due to my utter exhaustion...I'll take your word for it..haha

Edited by Liahona

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

I figured this was just a promo video...and the girl in the end may me shed a few tears....I am so proud of all of you!

"The Corps That Never Died"

very nicely done.

Given all your efforts this season, BoD and mms, I'm reminded of Blue Stars' FCO. It fits here well.

Bring a piece of Wicked Games to your next field show! We are currently selling our stockade, hangman galley, and four stages with climbing posts (fire pit has been sold). Pickup in Indy is preferable but all props will ship, delivery may be available.

Interested? Email Chris Holland at cholland@inspirearts.org for more information.

20689853_1520154681361803_64243015978179

20643310_1520155341361737_47939260228424

20626546_1520155398028398_44096539978744

4 hours ago, Barneveld said:

During my time we began some motel stays beginning in 1983 in Miami.  North Miami Beach at the Thunderbird.  We also stayed in motels 2 years in Madison and once in Atlanta.