2017 Boston Crusaders

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They used those big plumes very well. 

Agreed...the plume became part of the choreography...imagine that!  Innovative use of them?  I'm sure someone will come along and say abc corps/band in xyz year already did that...LOL

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Agreed...the plume became part of the choreography...imagine that!  Innovative use of them?  I'm sure someone will come along and say abc corps/band in xyz year already did that...LOL

I mean, George did like a month ago and y'all had another of your ongoing series of catfights (where "your" refers to the general catfighting between the Cadets 'stans and the BAC 'stans this year). Something about plume wiggling, I think...

Anyway, Reagan High School in the early '00s.

Edited by ftwdrummer

Just now, ftwdrummer said:

I mean, George did like a month ago and y'all had another of your ongoing series of catfights (where "your" refers to the general catfighting between the Cadets 'stans and the BAC 'stans this year). Something about plume wiggling, I think...

Any way, Reagan High School in the early '00s.

Dix didn't like the wiggling I seem to recall..oh well...his loss...I loved it...

RHS...That didn't take long! :)

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh geez, I didn't mean to start a kerfuffle.  I just like how they used their plumes and I've never seen that band.  

It was the first I saw it that I recall...been following since 1985...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I missed all of that.  

That's because you ignore all negative that tries to make its way into your life :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Liahona said:

yes, that was about five pages of the BAC thread in late July (Tarpon Springs, Blue Knights, ad nauseum.) Boston did it well and I got dizzy watching it. My neck hurt trying to mimic all the head moves.