2017 Boston Crusaders

As an outsider whose comments aren't as impt as members and alums, but may still be valid:

Height of plume should be lowered to fit the size of the ensemble members yes, but more so get rid of these fluffy feather dusters BAC and Cadets amongst others wore this season. These types of plume look sloppy, fatigue easily during the long season, and are wind socks on bad nights. Never saw so many plumes fall to the field as in DCI '16.

I like the stripes on the gloves and gaauntlets.

Poor Waldo (or the red) can't be seen once "horns up" for anything more than a piccolo bugle which was used by Phantom. maybe make Waldo a shoulder patch or some smaller aspect the MMs can see as it is rightly dear to them.

I had to laugh at the fluffy feather duster description. I actually have a duster not too unlike this at home. Great for small places, not so great as decorative headgear enhancement.

When you both say "get rid of the plume", do you mean:

• traditional shako with alternate plume, such as the old q-tip style?
  • traditional shako sans plume?
  • modernized shako-wrap, ala Crown, with a feather (cf. 2015)?
  • modernized shako-wrap ala Crown, sans plume (cf. 2014, 2016)?
Shorten the height and thin it down a bit. Not like the ostrich plume but a feather plume that is a bit tighter. Also when these are stored aren't they store in tubes? They shouldn't get quite as billowing as the seemed to get over the season.

Shorten the height and thin it down a bit. Not like the ostrich plume but a feather plume that is a bit tighter. Also when these are stored aren't they store in tubes? They shouldn't get quite as billowing as the seemed to get over the season.

The Mods are being funny again by having the ads for the Hartford, CT theater version of Man of LaMancha run alongside the Crusader's DCP thread.

• Like 1

The Mods are being funny again by having the ads for the Hartford, CT theater version of Man of LaMancha run alongside the Crusader's DCP thread.

The DCP Mods... " They Must Be Giants ! "

• Like 1

Yes, we are! :dancin:

and we learn to behave on here, or else the DCP Giants will step on us !

• Like 1

I forgot there were ads on this site...I use 3 versions of ad blocker for chrome browser...ad block...ad block plus..and ad block pro...lol

edit: and DCI website is annoying telling me to turn my ad-blocker software off....LOL

Edited by Liahona

Yes, but Mike, you a Cadet alum, are using a left foot step on. Has Boston bought you too?

Christ on a ####### pogo stick, aren't we done with the whole Boston buying things joke?