2017 Boston Crusaders

Christ on a ####### pogo stick, aren't we done with the whole Boston buying things joke?

Oh relax... context is everything... this was harmless, imo.

• Like 3

Yes, but Mike, you a Cadet alum, are using a left foot step on. Has Boston bought you too?

I think the Cadets right foot step off is quite natural and aligned with modern dance...does modern dance not usually begin with the right foot as well?...no expert here by any means...

no need to use the Lord's name in vain.. I guess you are having another bad day.

Nope, just tired of weak jokes.

As for a name in vain, please don't assume I share the same religious thoughts. In my world, I used the name of a character from a book with the truth of a book like Aesop's Fables.

• Like 1

Christ on a ####### pogo stick, aren't we done with the whole Boston buying things joke?

You must not have heard about the Boeing 787-900 recent acquisition then for 264 million...give or take?...LOL

looking-toward-the-front-of-the-plane-th

• Like 2

You must not have heard about the Boeing 787-900 recent acquisition then for 264 million...give or take?...LOL

looking-toward-the-front-of-the-plane-th

The BAC Drumline section of the " AirBus " depicted here.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

dear lord I'm volunteering to work on the THAT bus! (i'm a huge Dreamliner fanboy)

Slight issue with the lithium batteries but other than that its a Dream. The toilets flush 99.9 percent of the time.

• Like 1