2017 Boston Crusaders

There's been a great deal of talk about the money that BAC/Inspire is thought to have. Interestingly. the organization has never publically addressed any dollar amounts. People are simply inferring that Boston must be flush with cash due to the new staff and design team hires. For the record, I agree COMPLETELY with the folks who say you can't buy a championship. That's why I believe the money factor is simply a means to an end.

As far as I am concerned, there is a far more formidable force capable of disrupting the status quo in DCI, and that is the current director and BOD of the organization. Anyone who thinks this is only about money is delusional. There is a laser-like focus coming out of Hyde Park that is fascinating to watch. I don't know what the end game will be, but it will surely be excited to see it unfold.

• Like 2

There's been a great deal of talk about the money that BAC/Inspire is thought to have. Interestingly. the organization has never publically addressed any dollar amounts. People are simply inferring that Boston must be flush with cash due to the new staff and design team hires. For the record, I agree COMPLETELY with the folks who say you can't buy a championship. That's why I believe the money factor is simply a means to an end.

As far as I am concerned, there is a far more formidable force capable of disrupting the status quo in DCI, and that is the current director and BOD of the organization. Anyone who thinks this is only about money is delusional. There is a laser-like focus coming out of Hyde Park that is fascinating to watch. I don't know what the end game will be, but it will surely be excited to see it unfold.

Have to concur with your second paragraph alot.

Now about the joking: some may do it out of jealousy, some may do it as a put-down. I tend to do it like dealing with my brothers who kid within the family and close friends but still have great family love and respect. I personally don't tend to kid those who I don't like; Think of it as what happened with the Friars (fry-ers) club of Hope, Rickles, Martin, King, Lucille Ball, etc. http://friarsclub.com/%C2'>

When one can't laugh at oneself with one's friends or one gets overly defensive, that may reveal a deeper problem than money.

Usually I tend to remain silent on those I don't like.

Edited by xandandl

Thought it might have been the worlds coolest Winnebago.

I thought this was the inside of Craiga's RV.

• Like 1

now Brasso, you know how he dislikes joking about those in drum corps with $$$. Don't go there.

its all context, xandandl.. right now we'll give you temporary hall pass to get to where you're going .

• Like 1