2017 Boston Crusaders

Basely try to understand over all color platform of BAC, the rest washou t Top uniform this year as the past 50 years BAC.

We all know the color platform of BAC uniform...you can't argue that different color palettes of red have not been used over the years...

What ever B you have you're head up your a/// sorry man try to open your mine . O sorry I see things that is progressive. you have no understanding of this. O by the way i do not drink. So Mybe you should understand what is going on and understand you are being disrespectfully of a crusaders. What do you think I post comments that do not make sences.

Please stop...thank you!

:soapbox:

• Like 1

Please stop...thank you!

:soapbox:

HI L. What do you see do understood man. It is the progressive production that BAC has done over the past several years. WTF this production has not move up. Sorry man this totally out to lunch. BK, BS MS, CM PR what ever. o by the way i do not drink. This is the 3rd time that you have said this B. Want ever comments just reveal that you are inquieta

Talking about not being able to move in a uniform..imagine wearing this...this guy looks like a space cadet...LOL

mens-plus-size-knight-in-shining-armor-c

• Like 1

Basely try to understand over all color platform of BAC, the rest washou t Top uniform this year as the past 50 years BAC.

OK people. Can someone please explain how I had an emc2 moment? I don't recall typing any of the above dribble.

HI L. What do you see do understood man. It is the progressive production that BAC has done over the past several years. WTF this production has not move up. Sorry man this totally out to lunch. BK, BS MS, CM PR what ever. o by the way i do not drink. This is the 3rd time that you have said this B. Want ever comments just reveal that you are inquieta

Just because the production is progressive does not necessarily equate to competitive success IMO...I'm not answering per se for B...but sometimes you need to just read between the lines about what someone is saying...and then maybe you'd get it...

For all the talk of BAC and all it's money, there is irony in the fact that the corps made the decision a year ago to try to squeeze one more season out of their current uniforms, albeit with adding some white trim to get a bit more pop from the field. I too, will be interested in what they end up looking like in 2017. While it is doubtful the corps would go to an extreme like Bluecoats 2016 (I'm not even sure the Bluecoats will be that extreme again), I'm sure the corps will update it's look while staying respectful to it's 77 year old brand.

As for the plumes, my sources tell me the tall plumes were an attempt to give the members more height. Don't get me wrong...the 2016 BAC members performed the living daylights out of the show, but they were young...again. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that the recent staff hires, besides being great writers and designers, probably took place with the added hope of attracting some older members to the corps. I remember being in Allentown this summer and walking past the Bluecoats as they were lining up and thinking to myself that they all looked 30 years old compared to Boston. Check out the pics above. Even the two highest profile members this year, Ana in the pit and RJ the trumpet soloist were only 17.

As for the plumes, my sources tell me the tall plumes were an attempt to give the members more height. Don't get me wrong...the 2016 BAC members performed the living daylights out of the show, but they were young...again. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that the recent staff hires, besides being great writers and designers, probably took place with the added hope of attracting some older members to the corps.

Interesting thought craiga. Probably not the main reason, but it's possibly one way of getting back to being a "go to corps" quicker.