Cadets 2017

Lol, he and I almost came to blows with his comments during the 2015 season about Cadets show that year. But when don't I come to blows with negative normans about the Cadets? :wow:

But we've made up and are BFFs now hahaha

• Like 1

George ya got a supporter here:)

Nooo! Don't do that! He'll just keep coming back. Like feeding a ramblin', wandering dog!

(Hey, weren't we supposed to catch a drink in Indy? Sorry, completely forgot and had meetings and meals to attend. Lousy excuses, I know.)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

. I was at the Alexander bar Thursday night. Present and accounted for.

I drove past the Alexander a couple of times on the way to meetings and meals. Looks like a nice place. Easy walk to the stadium, too. I was at the Omni Severin, with my kids, who they don't usually let in bars.

• Like 1

I don't know. I do the quote feature and it just happens. I'm starting to feel like a defective unit.

Hmmm... I thought I saw it both ways in some of your quote posts. If you feel defective it only means you've joined the club, but you still have a computer problem.

• Like 1

. I was at the Alexander bar Thursday night. Present and accounted for.

ugh - by the time I got back from Prelims, grabbed a shower and answered emails and headed down the bar was CLOSED :(

darn midwest town shutting down at midgnight... grr. I was really needing a cocktail and some rawbar action

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

• Like 1