Cadets 2017

Well, I served in the US Army for seven years including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and he's absolutely freakin' right.

Hey I didn't know that. Thanks for your service! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

especially since i made it clear that it was just about meeting the definition and not actually using the word. heck they even tried going all amish on me with shunning! (which is hilarious since I'm in Amish Country, PA ) it's fine -- people like to pile on. (and i think george secretly enjoys taking offense at things.) anyway -- i'm wearing my big boy pants :-)

Not your big boy costume? LOL.
  • Like 1

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

I find it insulting - as do others. Others do not. It is what it is.

Regarding Cadets 2017 - I hope they don't do a bando version of the M&G. JMO but I think that would be pretty tacky and unfortunate.

Again, an opinion.

• Like 1

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

I find it insulting - as do others. Others do not. It is what it is.

Regarding Cadets 2017 - I hope they don't do a bando version of the M&G. JMO but I think that would be pretty tacky and unfortunate.

Again, an opinion.

Glad it's back to M&G. I think after last year, they'll be more conservative in their choices with respect for the traditions of the corps.
  • Like 1

Glad it's back to M&G. I think after last year, they'll be more conservative in their choices with respect for the traditions of the corps.

agreed - particular with what appears to be a healthy mix of returning teacher and/or alumni on the team mixed with some fresh folks

today's bit of drum corps zen

standstill 1993 Cadets victory performance at Rice Stadium, Houston Texas following their win at the DCI Southwest Regional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEs2L6gGCY

I was thankfully in the crowd seated 2 rows below the guy who filmed this!

• Like 1