Cadets 2017

That is encouraging George. 2017 will definitely be an interesting year in DCI.

the guard and battery retention should be strong, they also had far fewer brass age outs than after 2015

as you've said - a few kids may follow Colin/Gino to Boston but that's not expected to be many more than a handful. Totally understandable if that's who they wish to be taught by

New blood should help invigorate the style but respect the tradition. After last season, I suspect this winter the design team will be really digging in to get it right.

I find it fascinating how some people still have this sentiment. These same statements implied that this past season would be better and we all know how that turned out. I'll say again the same thing I said at the end of 2015. Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 2

I find it fascinating how some people still have this sentiment. These same statements implied that this past season would be better and we all know how that turned out. I'll say again the same thing I said at the end of 2015. Be careful what you wish for.

Well the old staff is gone so we can be optimistic and hope for the best.
  • Like 1

you have Cadets bringing in a visual show coordinator and a music show coordinator - both with a ton of marching-arts experience and success

so there's reason to be optimistic that wasn't there last winter

• Like 1

you have Cadets bringing in a visual show coordinator and a music show coordinator - both with a ton of marching-arts experience and success

And a very beefed up guard staff Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

And a very beefed up guard staff

That's fine.

I'm keeping my optimism in check. I'm tired of being disappointed.

• Like 3