Cadets 2017

That's fascinating. I wouldn't. Why add a choir? As the argument seems to be made that electronics can handle the tuba and timpani parts, they certainly can take care of a choir part as well.

Yeah, especially when membership #s of a good, legit choir would suck away membership #s of a brass line, percussion section, and guard.

Exhbit B : Power of 10 . Literally throw any ole 10 into the pot and stir well.

Can't even lie that got very irritating for me. The only ones with a major positive impact on me were the opening X at the first hit and the T-E-N during finale.

• Like 1

Can't even lie that got very irritating for me. The only ones with a major positive impact on me were the opening X at the first hit and the T-E-N during finale.

How things have changed. When BD formed a "1930", they got reamed on here pretty relentlessly for it not being real drum corps.

They had *gasp* chairs in the show, too, also the subject of ridicule for not being real drum corps.

How things have changed. When BD formed a "1930", they got reamed on here pretty relentlessly for it not being real drum corps.

They had *gasp* chairs in the show, too, also the subject of ridicule for not being real drum corps.

But REAL DRUM CORPS consists solely of G bugles and marching timpanis right? LOL

If it is well executed, people like it. If it is not, people ridicule.

That's the way it should be.

Even if you didn't like what BD did, I think it's hard to argue it wasn't well-executed, and the things I talked about were points of ridicule for 2 months on here.

It's a little ironic that I'm griping about it, though, since even if it's well-done, I doubt I'll like any big vocal features the Cadets do.

Most of the BD criticism was that Les Chatelaines All Girls from Canada had already done the chair thing back in the '80's. Nothing inventive in BD some claimed.