Cadets 2017

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

But I believe you miss the point. How we react to being provided private information about someone else.. a kid here in this case.. should not be the focus, imo. Whether we react with a shrug or are happy to receive that private info is beside the point. We should not be provided that opportunity to judge such private info, as that info is squarely in the domain of that kid alone, imo. Its a very slippery slope we could be on, if we allow private info like this on a marcher who left a Corps to become public information. its none of our business. its up to the individual kid ( or Parent ) alone to tell us such info that he " never saw the field " while he was at Crown. I'm surprised that apparently a couple of posters here here don't see how this crosses the line. But in a day and age when people's right to privacy is increasingly being given away with not much thought, perhaps I should not be all that surprised. The fact we don't have the kid's name is beside the point too here . Also, ironically, we are having this discussion on the need for personal privacy in a time when the adults in these Corps themselves are jumping thru all sorts of hoops now to protect their OWN  Corps information on the role they'll play this summer that they do not want divulged to the public except on their own terms.

Nothing was "private" information unless I missed a post or two 

It's kinda funny ... I have been reading this thread for the last several pages and didn't realize I was on the Cadets' thread. I could have sworn I was on Boston's thread. DCP is so fluid sometimes...

So how about that Mass?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

So how about that Mass?

its YUUUGE  !

• Like 1

Speaking of " Mass ", maybe its been covered on this Cadets thread but I missed it, but what are The Cadets wearing for their " Mass " this summer ?    Their traditional Cadet styled uniforms ? Something avard garde ? Or a hybrid of the two ? And what are the colors going to be ? The traditional Corps colors ? Or other colors ?

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Speaking of " Mass ", maybe its been covered on this Cadets thread but I missed it, but what are The Cadets wearing for their " Mass " this summer ?    Their traditional Cadet styled uniforms ? Something avard garde ? Or a hybrid of the two ? And what are the colors going to be ? The traditional Corps Colors ? Or other colors ?

I believe it was covered BUT if I am mistaken I'll let others bring it back up:smile:

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Speaking of " Mass ", maybe its been covered on this Cadets thread but I missed it, but what are The Cadets wearing for their " Mass " this summer ?    Their traditional Cadet styled uniforms ? Something avard garde ? Or a hybrid of the two ? And what are the colors going to be ? The traditional Corps colors ? Or other colors ?

Costumes not uniforms. Being debuted to the public on June 24

Cream and Maroon is the basic color scheme 

I would expect a more "indoor look" for the Cadets this season

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I believe it was covered BUT if I am mistaken I'll let others bring it back up:smile:

Well if you knew its been covered, you must've forgot what they said ?

Just now, George Dixon said:

Costumes not uniforms. Being debuted to the public on June 24

Cream and Maroon is the basic color scheme 

I would expect a more "indoor look" for the Cadets this season

Ok. thats the info that I was asking for... thanks, George.

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Well if you knew its been covered, you must've forgot what they said ?

oh i remember , at least what they are wearing.but won't be the one to expose any corps unless they themselves want to....lol

Edited by GUARDLING

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Well I didn't see it as a "shot at this kid" for what that's worth

It sort of was a "it is what it is" comment/example. Nothing personal, no name, nothing insulting. So I don't get your reaction.

But hey - we all get to have our opinions.

shh..  you're ruining the narrative.   (and your "read" is quite accurate).  i'm not surprised the BAC gang tried to twist it into something far more evil.  but that's how they roll -- they see G7's in every corner and have an overwhelming urge to vanquish them to the nether regions (kind of like their show last year!) .  probably fits quite well with this year's product was well:

• Like 2