Cadets 2017

7 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

oh i remember , at least what they are wearing.but won't be the one to expose any corps unless they themselves want to....lol

For once I agree with you. Exposing corps is not a good idea. :closedeyes:

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

It's kinda funny ... I have been reading this thread for the last several pages and didn't realize I was on the Cadets' thread. I could have sworn I was on Boston's thread. DCP is so fluid sometimes...

So how about that Mass?

This thread does ebb n flow into diverse waters.

33 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

oh i remember , at least what they are wearing.but won't be the one to expose any corps unless they themselves want to....lol

I have no idea what this means,, haha!... but ok.

24 minutes ago, xandandl said:

George Dixon answered  my simple questions above , and didn't expose the Cadets to anything, as near as I can tell... ( haha!)

13 minutes ago, Tobias said:

This thread does ebb n flow into diverse waters.

I believe another term for this experience is called a "  metaphoph ".

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Well even you can be right at least once...lol:blink:...jk   but we do agree on this and there are those even here who could expose many corps. AS we said " not a good idea " unless they want to. It will all be out soon..lol

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

its not that hard....haha

It shouldn't be either. It wasn't all that hard for George Dixon..  It was a simple question by me. Then aptly and simply answered  by George Dixon... 'didn't seem hard in the least for either one of us. Its nice when things go this smoothly here on DCP, don't  you think ?

7 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Well even you can be right at least once...lol:blink:...jk   but we do agree on this and there are those even here who could expose many corps. AS we said " not a good idea " unless they want to. It will all be out soon..lol

meteors fall from the sky and hit people too!  just not very often.

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

It shouldn't be either. It wasn't all that hard for George Dixon..  It was a simple question by me. Then aptly and simply answered  by George Dixon... 'didn't seem hard in the least for either one of us. Its nice when things go this smoothly here on DCP, don't  you think ?

if George wanted to say it then thats his business. We do have a choice. I personally did know that answer BUT as I said couldnt be sure if it was discussed here. It could be very simple to expose other corps that are keeping things under wraps but that would not be a good thing imo:smile:

Edited by GUARDLING