Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

What in the hell is going on with this thread 

ahha..lol..well it will all be over soon then the critiquing will commence on everything from music, design, costume verses uniform, plumes and sock colors...lol gotta love it. all good:guinesssmilie:

10 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

if George wanted to say it then thats his business. We do have a choice. I personally did know that answer BUT as I said couldnt be sure if it was discussed here. It could be very simple to expose other corps that are keeping things under wraps but that would not be a good thing imo:smile:

Fair enough. Thats a good enough explanation for me now, as I was unsure initially why you were so reticent.

20 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

What in the hell is going on with this thread 

Cappy, you know the Cadets thread becomes a blog of numerous unrelated rants, raves, opinions, sermons and witch hunts. Oh I think I just gave two corps shows away. 

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Speaking of " Mass ", maybe its been covered on this Cadets thread but I missed it, but what are The Cadets wearing for their " Mass " this summer ?    Their traditional Cadet styled uniforms ? Something avard garde ? Or a hybrid of the two ? And what are the colors going to be ? The traditional Corps colors ? Or other colors ?

Yes.

• Like 2