Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, jbeatty89 said:

Sneak peak of Cadets 2017!

This is either Cadets3 or Cadets4. One or the other.. Not sure .

Edited by BRASSO

Well, I'm still going to love the music to this show, hopefully with the choir too.

1 hour ago, FTNK said:

Johnstown show tonight

Saturday evening Mass too will be held, I believe.

Rumors are the Cadets will be dropping the uniform for good this year---the costumes rumored  are interesting--to say the least.  

39 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Photographer Moe Knox has a photo of the competition show in Lowell Ma in 1974, and it shows the picture of the Kilties getting wet in the evening competition from the sprinkler system in the middle of their show. Thats the show I was at when it occurred anyway.

http://www.corpsreps.com/moeknox.cfm

Thanks for clearing that up. 

17 minutes ago, phantombob said:

Rumors are the Cadets will be dropping the uniform for good this year---the costumes rumored  are interesting--to say the least.  

Probably and definitely 

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

You don't even know what they're doing. How can you say this?  Give it a chance. Keep your powder dry until you see the show

I'm talking about the ideas/rumors being thrown around about the uniforms. Not the show itself. Relax.

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

1. that's not the uniform/look. I explained that above

2. You'd be surprised how many fans Cadets have in and out of DCI. Enormous - heck in 2011 they came out of the woodwork like CRAZY. LOS was like a Maroon fest and you couldn't get 100 feet from their souvie stand. Them / BD / Cavaliers have LOADS of "legacy" fans that emerge given a reason. Just such old organizations with so many championships etc...

3. I think you'll like the 2017 Cadets. 

I'm sure Cadets have a ton of fans, I just don't think they consist of the "majority" of DCI fans which is the exact word I used in my post. 

I think I'll like this years' Cadets too.

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm sure Cadets have a ton of fans, I just don't think they consist of the "majority" of DCI fans which is the exact word I used in my post. 

I think I'll like this years' Cadets too.

Gotcha. Hope so!