Cadets 2017

2 minutes ago, Mac13 said:

I can definitely see how a flag, rifle or small prop could get left on the field...

But how in the heck do you forget something that big!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :4_joy:

Is that what is meant by the term, "leaving it all out there on the field"  ????    The bells no less.:dozingoff:

5 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Ask Zackdrumcorps. I don't know either way other than they were the same set used in 2011. 

And they are the same set the Reading Buccaneers are using now. They appeared the weekend following DCI Finals. 

3 minutes ago, FTNK said:

I hate the stupid bells, just more over the top cheese, maybe the members felt the same way LoL

actually the mms liked them, or at least the ones I spoke too. Most appropriate to the subject matter Cadets played and the churches I have been too. You might not like them playing the Angelus at 6 am if you are only crawling in from the night before. :-p

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Ask Zackdrumcorps. I don't know either way other than they were the same set used in 2011. 

I thought I read it somewhere.  The bells were ok for me.  But you probably need to retrieve them after the show...:1_grinning:

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought I read it somewhere.  The bells were ok for me.  But you probably need to retrieve them after the show...:1_grinning:

They still would be out on the field if the corps had to wait for gimpy me hobbling down from my 600 level perch to retrieve them.:whistle:

I forgot to cite in my original mention of the post that Peter Bates did quite the juggling act moving the bells as he had his soprano/trumpet, fluegel horn, and white helmet in one hand while he pushed the bell set with the other hand. He should be in the guard, ha, ha.

t

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1