Cadets 2017

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

beating Crown in guard. Love it! Wasn't it a year ago people trashed Kristy and her team!

ln fairness to the critics Jeff . The differences with the guard this year have alot to do with others on staff this year. Kristy has some great qualities and so does joe BUT a leash is always needed. 

The combination for sure is working much better for them this year and that's great to see for all of the staff and of course the MMs .

You are right though,moving up the scale is a real accomplishment, especially if CCs guard is of the same quality of past years.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

Did they make any other changes with the guard this year? Or is it more of just they made their plan and are executing it this year unlike the constant changes with last year? I didn't follow the off season at all but the guard was a big difference I noticed in Indy from last year to this year. 

My understanding is a new designer for the work and some additional techs. So yes, a few additions to the team

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

Major differences with April. The fact of not over writing is due to others on staff

I meant cleaning wise not guard book. 

another very good score by Cadets tonight - over 75 

the 0.6 gap in percussion with Crown is a bit shocking - gotta get CLEAN

• Like 1