Cadets 2017

First live show here was in 1994.

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I first saw a live show in 72 - so I'm a newbie also! :blink:

LOL guys, I guess I am not an old as a fart as you guys :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

LOL guys, I guess I am not an old as a fart as you guys :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Saw my first show in 1967, when my older brothers got involved with a local NJ corps.

If some of you guys are "old school"... then I'm "one-room schoolhouse."  :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Saw my first show in 1967, when my older brothers got involved with a local NJ corps.

If some of you guys are "old school"... then I'm "one-room schoolhouse."  :tongue:

that's amazing - I'm jealous. (not about the extremely old part, about the seeing 60s drum corps)

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

that's amazing - I'm jealous. (not about the extremely old part, about the seeing 60s drum corps)

Lol I was born in 67

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I was 9 that summer of '67. Really scary that it's been 50 years around drum corps for me. LOL.

The first corps I remember as being "wow, they're really good" was the Riversiders from NY City, in 1967.

My brothers' corps was in the Garden State Circuit, and the Riversiders dominated the circuit that year. They were #### good for a local corps.

Also remember seeing Blessed Sacrament here and there... and Garfield Cadets.  Good times.  I wonder where the time has gone.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Just now, Fran Haring said:

I was 9 that summer of '67. Really scary that it's been 50 years around drum corps for me. LOL.

The first corps I remember as being a "wow, they're really good" corps was the Riversiders from NY City, in 1967.

My brothers' corps was in the Garden State Circuit, and the Riversiders dominated the circuit that year. They were #### good for a local corps.

Also remember seeing Blessed Sacrament here and there... and Garfield Cadets.  Good times.  I wonder where the time has gone.

good times and a good life make the years fly!

• Like 1