Cadets 2017

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think that he'd enjoy it more.  I wouldn't last a week in that DCI pressure cooker without blowing like Vesuvius.  

Ahhhh Vesuvius. 2008. Played quite wonderfully. But had no business in a show about the pursuit of happiness  :laughing:

• Like 1

Well I guess that is how someone knows it is time to retire.  GH used to LOVE that pressure cooker, he thrived in it.

So if he doesn't like it anymore, then yeah, the writing is on the wall.

1 minute ago, cadet93 said:

Well I guess that is how someone knows it is time to retire.  GH used to LOVE that pressure cooker, he thrived in it.

I have no idea how he feels.  He may still thrive on it. I'm just saying that I would not want to deal with the backstabbing and ankle biting.   

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think that he'd enjoy it more.  I wouldn't last a week in that DCI pressure cooker without blowing like Vesuvius.  

It would allow more time as CEO - get the resources lined up to reintroduce winter programs and solidify C2 etc

I could see a scenerio where they add an Open Class DCI corps to the mix as well as C2 ("C3" lol) - a winter guard, an indoor drum line and the DCA corps - all of it would just feed into Cadets and help develop young talent both on the field and instructionally 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

He looked extremely unhappy last summer - that's for sure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cadet93 said:

Star of Indiana already did that in Belshazzar's Feast.  "Mene,Tekel..Upharsin.." (Daniel 5)

Just now, xandandl said:

Star of Indiana already did that in Belshazzar's Feast.  "Mene,Tekel..Upharsin.." (Daniel 5)

You funny!  I LOVED that Star show

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

It would allow more time as CEO - get the resources lined up to reintroduce winter programs and solidify C2 etc

I could see a scenerio where they add an Open Class DCI corps to the mix as well as C2 ("C3" lol) - a winter guard, an indoor drum line and the DCA corps - all of it would just feed into Cadets and help develop young talent both on the field and instructionally 

By that time, bring Justin back East...  and he won't have to run Bingo either.

• Like 1