Cadets 2017

24 minutes ago, Eleran said:

People are saying that lighting will be the next big thing for designers to explore and integrate.    Looks like Cadets agree.

20525833_10155696369391349_2277324537274

I saw these when they were rehearsing for the cancelled JBCrum show last month. There are lights inside each of the Bibles/Hymnals or whatever they are...pretty cool!

20 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Huh? Our little men in green are pushing Cavies?

I really need to spell this out for you?  It is always about who our adjudicators like or not like and in this case they clearly like Cavies.  There is a week left and Cavies certainly have their eyes on Bluecoats and if they have their eyes on BC then why not the podium?

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fan of the Arts said:

I really need to spell this out for you?  It is always about who our adjudicators like or not like and in this case they clearly like Cavies.  There is a week left and Cavies certainly have their eyes on Bluecoats and if they have their eyes on BC then why not the podium?

Fan of the Arts

You do need to spell it out. It's settled. Done. The writing is on the wall. The Cadets will finish 7th this year. In today's herd-judging mentality, it's done. Still a much better product than 2016 despite the lower placement.

10 hours ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Fan of the Arts

What made it unclear is that Cavies (aka Green Machine) are playing "Little Green Men".  I didn't realize you were talking about the judges when you said "little green men" in your original post. 

Edited by Ediker
duplicate word

35 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

You do need to spell it out. It's settled. Done. The writing is on the wall. The Cadets will finish 7th this year. In today's herd-judging mentality, it's done. Still a much better product than 2016 despite the lower placement.

I think he's saying Cavaliers could leapfrog Bluecoats.  It could happen.  I don't discount anything at this point.  (I hope not but you never know).  :12_slight_smile:

• Like 1

Does anyone know how much (if at all) Sal Salas and Mark Sylvester were involved in the design of this year's show?

I know the L.D. Bell TX guy was supposed to be involved in Program Coordination, and then mysteriously nothing was ever mentioned about his involvement.

Program coordination continues to be the thing dragging them down (among others this year), and nothing is done.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henry7184 said:

They will finish sixth 

• Like 4