Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cadet93 said:

GH mentioned Michael Lentz working with Cadets today to rework the "fallen" section.

Wonder if this will be part of a bigger relationship moving forward. 

..... and others wondering if Michael Lentz will be judging again this season after assisting a Corps he will judge in competition with others. My guess, DCI probably won't permit this conflict of interest, so Michael Lentz is probably done judging this season and next season, imo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

..... and others wondering if Michael Lentz will be judging again this season after assisting a Corps he will judge in competition with others. My guess, DCI probably won't permit this conflict of interest, so Michael Lentz is probably done judging this season and next season, imo.

Yes, isn't the rule 2 years not working with a corps.  Which would mean this year had been 2 years since working with BAC for the Animal Farm show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cadet93 said:

Yes, isn't the rule 2 years not working with a corps.  Which would mean this year had been 2 years since working with BAC for the Animal Farm show.

 1 year, is the rule. Should be 3, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BRASSO said:

 1 year, is the rule.

Ah gotcha, thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cadets are rehearsing at Franklin Field today, where the DCI Championships were held back in 1975 and 1976.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The Cadets are rehearsing at Franklin Field today, where the DCI Championships were held back in 1975 and 1976.

 

Seems like a nice, intimate stadium. Much  better than Lucas Oil or any NFL venue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cadets are rehearsing at Franklin Field today, where the DCI Championships were held back in 1975 and 1976.

 

My first finals!

posted from the DrumScorps app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DCI East was at Franklin Field for a couple of years in the early 00s when JBC was being renovated. 

Franklin Field is LOUD.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

 1 year, is the rule. Should be 3, imo.

Perhaps this would stem the adjudicator/consultant merry-go-round and give more of an appearance of impartiality to scoring.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

DCI East was at Franklin Field for a couple of years in the early 00s when JBC was being renovated. 

Franklin Field is LOUD.

Went by Franklin field today to see a little of the rehearsal. There is absolutely no parking in that part of the city! Watched the color guard and pit section working. Some folks adding purple reflectors to the stained glass panels. Saw the nice new food truck!

Was also at the Chester show. Absolutely LOVE the new ending. I've not gotten chills and goose bumps like this from a DCI performance in recent memory. The last minute just keeps coming at you. Amazing! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.