Cadets 2017

11 hours ago, cadet93 said:

Wow, not that I am always a ray of sunshine in this thread, but jeez people lighten up a bit.  I am not going to temper my comments bc members read this forum, but some of this seems like drunken ranting.

One of GHs main "lessons" is that no matter what others say you get up and go to work.  So the members should be well equipped to handle things said on here.

exactly

• Like 2

12 hours ago, henry7184 said:

There is no battle to be had. It's over. They are not beating BAC and they sure as hell aren't beating Cavies. Nearly ever single change was for the worst. And they don't have more content than anyone ahead of them. Not by a long shot. 

Well now, this is just factually wrong. :lle:

13 hours ago, MikeD said:

That is what I said to the guy I was sitting next to at Clifton. 

I don't know what kind of show I'm expecting from The Cadets next year... of course, we ALL know what's coming in 2019. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, onceuponatime said:

Observing George very closely over many of years I have come to realize that George's primary talent is mind control over the young people he indoctrinates to see The George that he presents to them at his daily "Hop Talks," and in the many personal conversations he has both with individual Cadets and the corps as a group.

"mind control" lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Yeah but Lentz was supposed to still be judging.  I could be wrong but I thought I saw his name on a slate for a show this week.  I thought I read it had to be one year after judging before you could help.  That would seem appropriate.  I mean judge a corps and their competition one week and consult with them the next?

my understanding is he is now a "former" judge and therefore is available 

Interesting 

Edited by Jim Schehr

:unsure:

Edited by Jim Schehr

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Never to judge again for any organization?

I believe there is a 2 year (1 year?) waiting period before he could judge again in DCI