SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

SCV and BD are clearly the top tier In DCI this season, and both were very well received in our theatre tonite. BD still has the edge here, but SCV is right there with them, imo ( and the judges concur with that assessment ). Good luck tomorrow nite., and congratulations to the Vanguard Cadets Open Class Division Championships Title, as well as their strong showing in the Quarterfinals!

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

SCV and BD are clearly the top tier In DCI this season, and both were very well received in our theatre tonite. BD still has the edge here, but SCV is right there with them, imo ( and the judges concur with that assessment ). Good luck tomorrow nite., and congratulations to the Vanguard Cadets Open Class Division Championships Title, as well as their strong showing in the Quarterfinals!

BD has always had more than the crowd edge here in Central California but I was pleasantly surprised at how good the response was for the Vanguard here in BD country.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NeutralNovice said:

what addition??  I didn't see Qtrs. :-(

sorry... I meant to say: We are all a bit lucky to have SCV's production to enjoy this season...   

Don't look now, but SCV is aiming to win three caption awards tomorrow night - the Zingali, the Brazale, and the Sanford!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 3

Let's go Santa Clara!!! Regardless of tonight's outcome you've had a fantastic summer. A medal of any kind and potentially three caption awards makes for a great 50th. 

So proud, there's no place like Santa Clara

• Like 1

A Santa Clara Vanguard Finals day tradition: Wheaties, the "Breakfast of Champions," for breakfast. Except now it takes on a whole new meaning.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeffe77 said:

For my fellow Vanguard supporters. 
dci%202008%20finals.png