Rumors for 2016 you would not have believed

Tried to, anyway. That video is something else.

What, what, WHAT?!?!

*EDIT*

N/M - a google search filled me in, and the video was...something.

I am, however, not surprised that

1) this happened to Troopers (I remember in the 90s Troopers involved with a physical incident wasn't shocking - IIRC their drumline through down when someone broke their rank)

2) the Troopers staffer seemed more annoyed with the situation than unfazed, and then eventually (fairly quickly) took down the security dude, who DID seem really phased after it was broken up

Bad moment from DCI Finals week for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkYt3aVuWiU

Edited by perc2100

Anyway - the score announcements were exciting for us fans. For the record, I hated despised not seeing sub-caption level recaps.

Unfortunately, I suppose due to increasing age, I am responding more often with ambivalence.

Someone once called me ambivalent. I said, "whatever."

I'm with you, thought I would say "hated," or possibly 'loathed.'

I made me a VERY blase attitude this season about DCI, and saw very little until I decided last minute to buy the Finals live stream.

But I won't derail the thread any more talking about that

• Like 1

Not only that but still come in 2nd place. Crown wins three captions (like BD did last year) and land up in 3rd. Strange year statistically.

Wasn't there a season when a corps won no captions and still came in first place?

The Bluecoats would wear neither blue nor coats.

• Like 1

Jealous of the monies Boston Crusaders raised by selling the energy generated from their windmills, Canton Bluecoats are converting their slides into solar panels. Said their CEO, "With the amount of practice we do outdoors, this seems a no-brainer fundraiser for us if we can pierce that same market that Boston has found. Why we might even do a second Texas tour each summer if the weather is right!"

Jealous of the monies Boston Crusaders raised by selling the energy generated from their windmills, Canton Bluecoats are converting their slides into solar panels. Said their CEO, "With the amount of practice we do outdoors, this seems a no-brainer fundraiser for us if we can pierce that same market that Boston has found. Why we might even do a second Texas tour each summer if the weather is right!"

Who knew BAC's Krazy Keyboardist T-shirts sold so well.

• Like 1

1991 Star tied with Phantom for high GE and did not win any other caption awards.

I could be wrong, but didn't SCV win only GE in 1999 and still (tie for the) win? That would make three times in DCI history, including the Bluecoats this year. Edited by Cadevilina Crown