The Cavaliers 2017

I heard a rumor a few months back that they were doing a show about the colonization of Mars, but then I had that shot down quickly after. Maybe that shooting down was just to cover it up! If they do that idea and do it as well as imaginable, it could certainly end up being my personal number one for 2017

For perspective, as we all wait for the Cavs announcement, all the rumors on the 2016 show that came out in preseason was mostly all Propaganda.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

For perspective, as we all wait for the Cavs announcement, all the rumors on the 2016 show that came out in preseason was mostly all Propaganda.

Or "fake news"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Your post definitely does not need to be deleted.  I'm VERY excited to see where the Cavaliers go next.  My comments about the theme were certainly all speculation based.  

I'm intetested to see if I'm even remotely close.   

:)

Last year at this time I was going bonkers thinking they were going to do a Fallout show which was way off.

Yup, no clue what they're doing for show theme. I do believe that a Fallout show would be fun.

Those in the know, know not to say.  Please let the corps announce their shows in their own time.

Yes, I am aware of the show and will wait before I update my playlists.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Your post definitely does not need to be deleted.  I'm VERY excited to see where the Cavaliers go next.  My comments about the theme were certainly all speculation based.  

I'm intetested to see if I'm even remotely close.   

:)

Last year at this time I was going bonkers thinking they were going to do a Fallout show which was way off.

Wow, the theme is VERY interesting. Should be announced real soon.

• Like 1