The Cavaliers 2017

On 6/6/2017 at 0:17 PM, Forevergreen said:

1995 involved the atomical spheres a few guard members twirled from the inside using something akin to attached guide wires.  At the end, a guard member ascends a ladder and is given one to hold up with one hand( very similar prop was used by Crown in 2015 as the guard member ascends into heaven(?).

I think Crown is using those poles for climbing again this year.

Nice ornament on the side of the Aussies. I presume replicas will be sold at the souvie booth.

On 6/4/2017 at 2:22 PM, PopcornEater1963 said:

Don't know if that's the membership or the material they are playing or perhaps both. But to my ears, a marked uptick in brass performance. 

First, as an FMM I welcome your son to the Brotherhood. He made a wise choice. 

Second, at a VERY early camp I attended, a staff member announced before a very short preview by the brass that as a staff, they "upped their game" as a progression from last year and the higher level of membership. I.e. Talent. 

So, it's seemed to be both. 

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen.... I have officially ordered my ticket for the Houston show! I really can not wait to see this show.

On an interesting note too, this season marks my 10 year anniversary of following DCI (I have known about it for about 14 years.... I am young give me a break haha). I am looking forward to cheering on The Cavaliers for another 10 years!

• Like 5

On 5/26/2017 at 8:17 PM, BRASSO said:

You are not alone. I loved these drills. But thats not because of personal preference. Its because I'm old, senile, can't hear, can't see, and think Art is the first name of my caretaker.

Well....as long as you can ingest, digest, and expel mass quantities....I think you will be just fine. 

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Ladies and gentlemen.... I have officially ordered my ticket for the Houston show! I really can not wait to see this show.

On an interesting note too, this season marks my 10 year anniversary of following DCI (I have known about it for about 14 years.... I am young give me a break haha). I am looking forward to cheering on The Cavaliers for another 10 years!

Sounds great!   Now keep thinking about San Antonio!  The regionals are the next best thing to going to finals.

• Like 1

Inside the Machine Episode 2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

Inside the Machine Episode 2:

Knowing a bunch of these guys from when I was marching makes this even more hilarious. Also again, the video content is top notch.

• Like 1