The Cavaliers 2017

23 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

As I get older I find myself worrying less about the scores and just try to sit back and enjoy the amazing talent on the field.

Great that you put it this way. And since this is The Cavaliers' thread, it's worth noting what everyone probably already understands: Man, the talent on the field for the Cavies this year is just awesome. (It is throughout drum corps, actually.) When you see live what these young guys are accomplishing for their summer, it's amazing. And it's not yet quite mid-July!

• Like 4

So according to the adjusted schedule, SOA is about to perform. When they finish add at least fifteen-twenty minutes before scores are available, discounting any encores, special tributes, break for peaches or pecan pie, and the general slowness of the South.

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Everyone else is talking about the other two and Cavaliers are just cruising along.  

GREAT score tonight.  Can't wait to see this show in less than a week!  

They are totally flying under the radar with a fresh, fun and very difficult show. Can't wait to see them live.

• Like 6

I will echo the above, this show is fantastic and I'm kind of glad they're flying under the radar right now. This show has a high ceiling 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, George Dixon said:

real nice quality video if you haven't seen it - from the Crown show a couple days back

https://youtu.be/gfUuEXUlkj4

That is a great video,  George!  Thank you for posting it.  I like what I hear from The Cavaliers!  As goes the brass line, so goes the entire corps.

• Like 1

I can't tell you how much I love this show !!!  It has everything I look to in a classic Cavies show - great drill, an awesome color guard, fast paced, exciting and complexe !!!!   Man are the Cavies back in a big way !!!

Mike

Cavies '88 & '89

• Like 7

Cavies in rehearsal mode next two days.

tweeted that the designers are all there to help with show.

hmmmm.....

• Like 3

I congratulated the Cavaliers last nite on the Atlanta show thread. But in case some missed it, and feel theres not sufficient coverage here  on DCP for the Cavaliers, let me repeat last nite's congratulations to them once again for last nite's 1st place win in Atlanta. The Cavs so far this season are having a wonderful season.. and I do think many people are noticing it as well. If not, then they should, imo.

• Like 2