The Cavaliers 2017

7 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

STAHP! I'm hungry!

There needs to be one closer to the Alamodome, like close to that fantastic Bill Miller Bar-B-Q place.

I have not been there yet. I remember going to this Italian restaurant on the river walk during TMEA. The pizza was fantastic! Now I want pizza haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Oh wait, they're Hoagies at Wawa, not subs!

Well, Buc-ee's needs to add an Amarillo location to catch people on the I-40. I haven't been to one, but they sound great!

Maybe there should be one near SAn Antonio as well so that when the Cavaliers pass through they can stop there for some good food!

Along I-35 north of San Antonio there are now 3 Buc-ee's. New Braunfels, Temple, and North Fort Worth.

• Like 1

Another video:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Another video:

Really excited to experience this show in less than 2 weeks! Starting to see some very interesting props in the background... one looks like it's the bottom of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket; complete with landing gear.

As others have noted, the quality of these videos coming out of the Cavaliers is extraordinary! That sequence where we see the concert bass drum in the front ensemble, which cuts to a close up of the moon, then pans out to show the drum major was awesome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vhsmbdm said:

Really excited to experience this show in less than 2 weeks! Starting to see some very interesting props in the background... one looks like it's the bottom of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket; complete with landing gear.

As others have noted, the quality of these videos coming out of the Cavaliers is extraordinary! That sequence where we see the concert bass drum in the front ensemble, which cuts to a close up of the moon, then pans out to show the drum major was awesome. 

Agreed.  These videos make me feel like I am a kid anticipating Santa.

• Like 2

Going to go out on a limb here, but I'm beginning to suspect that those green arm bands are part of the new uniform/costume. At first I thought they were just sweatbands, but now I see that everyone is using them and they appear to be only on the left arm. Hmmmm...

36 minutes ago, vhsmbdm said:

Going to go out on a limb here, but I'm beginning to suspect that those green arm bands are part of the new uniform/costume. At first I thought they were just sweatbands, but now I see that everyone is using them and they appear to be only on the left arm. Hmmmm...

Yup. Total Martian top. :-)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vhsmbdm said:

Typically those types of things are hypes created by the guys. Like section jerseys, or shorts, or the brass line wearing the same bandanna. Or I'm totally wrong they are using it to hold something in place that will also be the case when they have the uniform. Think 2014 when they had the fabric in the uniforms and for practices they were wearing black pouches.