The Cavaliers 2017

Just now, GREENBLUE said:

If you go to the store page on their website and log in you'll find the status of your order. I also think you get an email when shipped. 

BTW how's the show going, any updates from your son?

I watched last night's run. They have 11 minutes on with about half of the closer to go. They look great. But of course...I'm just a "PopcornEater"...hence the nickname. :-) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Finals tickets? And did you order in the Cavs section? I'm still waiting on mine! 

I wish I could go to finals. Actually, I should make plans for that next season. I got my tickets for the Houston show. Still figuring out if I am go to SA or the Allentown shows.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

When do y'all think they are going to post a picture of their uniforms? I bet they will post something on the first show day.

Not sure.

Some people not in the inner. inner circle are just starting to get information, so maybe they'll wait until the preview or maybe they'll show something in those spectacular videos they've been putting out this year!

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Not sure.

Some people not in the inner. inner circle are just starting to get information, so maybe they'll wait until the preview or maybe they'll show something in those spectacular videos they've been putting out this year!

Don't know if they'll post anything, but would be hard to contain...they are having a dress run on 6/17. And then another run with another corps on FloMarching on 6/20...before the opening show on 6/22. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Don't know if they'll post anything, but would be hard to contain...they are having a dress run on 6/17. And then another run with another corps on FloMarching on 6/20...before the opening show on 6/22. 

So, we possibly might have an idea of what they look like this weekend... one can hope!

• Like 2

Typically we would see a well put together video/media package on the day of the dress rehearsal. I had previously thought that would be on the 20th but if they have the traditional EIU dress rehearsal/community performance on the 17th that's most likely when we can expect it. Or they do something like Phantom Regiment so far and wear a partial uniform up until the first show.f

• Like 1