The Cavaliers 2017

Great score tonight boys!

Love that the joke is changing on different night. Tonight it was, "What's up Orlando! I heard Pinocchio got fired from Mara Lago. Apparently Trump was jealous of the size of his.... hands." And will appease some of the crybabies that couldn't take a dick joke.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

Great score tonight boys!

Love that the joke is changing on different night. Tonight it was, "What's up Orlando! I heard Pinocchio got fired from Mara Lago. Apparently Trump was jealous of the size of his.... hands." And will appease some of the crybabies that couldn't take a dick joke.

LOL. I love this show 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

They got some awesome content scores tonight, Carolina Crown was way ahead in performance but in terms of what the judges think of what they're attempting:

• .2 and .1 behind Carolina Crown in GE content, so .7 of that lead was in achievement.  
  • .4 and .1 behind in the first two visual content scores, the .4 in visual proficiency was the biggest content gap, and .1 ahead in Color Guard content.  So .2 of that lead was in performance.  
  • .3 and .2 behind in the first two music captions in content scores, and .2 ahead of Carolina Crown in percussion content.  So .3 of that lead was performance.  

So still behind Carolina Crown in content, but once this show starts cleaning up I could see them being a medal under dog.  I think people are underestimating how good the visual program is this year, it's absolutely fantastic.  Keep on improving!  Loved the show from the get go.  Can't wait to see it again.  

SPLOOIE!!!! LETS BREAK THAT 80!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Did anyone get to see the show from last night?

I was there. They were great. The crowd went bananas. Did they always take their hats off for roughly the second half of the show? I didn't remember that from earlier in the season, but I may be senile.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

On the hats...no...that was a new wrinkle. 

It worked because they really sold it with lots of facial expression and emotions. So it had a purpose, as did Bluecoats last year, with them sliding and such.

Some others that are currently going hatless are still presenting themselves as very stoic and that seems to not make a lot of sense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NakedEye said:

It worked because they really sold it with lots of facial expression and emotions. So it had a purpose, as did Bluecoats last year, with them sliding and such.

Some others that are currently going hatless are still presenting themselves as very stoic and that seems to not make a lot of sense.

Well...I found out that MY Cavalier not only flipped off his hat, but accidentally flipped the mouthpiece out of his horn last night! Ever marched the last third of a show with no mouthpiece? I bet he finds a way to keep THAT from happening again. I'm so enjoying his text tid-bits from the road. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Well...I found out that MY Cavalier not only flipped off his hat, but accidentally flipped the mouthpiece out of his horn last night! Ever marched the last third of a show with no mouthpiece? I bet he finds a way to keep THAT from happening again. I'm so enjoying his text tid-bits from the road. 

Check your pieces my brothers!

• Like 3