Carolina Crown 2017

WHAT???

The picture says Sunday at Ford HS. Which Sunday/year since today is Saturday?

Since you edited your What post, your picture post makes more sense. And I have no idea what show and tell is in a D&BC setting.

Edited by Ghost

The picture says Sunday at Ford HS. Which Sunday/year since today is Saturday?

Since you edited your What post, your picture post makes more sense. And I have no idea what show and tell is in a D&BC setting.

ah- that explains it. show and tell is a tongue in cheek name for a small performance at the end of a camp. usually playing what they've learned that weekend. camp videos that leak on the net are usually of show and tell.

Edited by corpsband

From a friend who's auditioning: just encore tunes this weekend. Show and tell for the brass included Band of Brothers and El Camino. Also, the design team still doesn't have a show yet apparently though I remember a post after the first meeting there was a post about how they had a show. Is my memory wrong?

From a friend who's auditioning: just encore tunes this weekend. Show and tell for the brass included Band of Brothers and El Camino. Also, the design team still doesn't have a show yet apparently though I remember a post after the first meeting there was a post about how they had a show. Is my memory wrong?

That might have been Hopkin's post about Cadets. If Klesch-Harloffs hornline is better and Sacktig visuals are added.................................it'll be quite the show to enjoy.

Your memory is fine. Perhaps no show just means not finalized. It's not unusual -- Crown has gone all the way up to April camp before locking in the last piece. Klesch was not there for this camp; he's usually there for camps at which show music is handed out :-)