Carolina Crown 2017

On 6/19/2017 at 9:19 AM, dans said:

That hat is just silly! Uniform looks good though.

it's beyond stupid looking

On 6/19/2017 at 10:41 AM, besson57 said:

I saw a couple things at Gardner Webb that make me think they're going to make her more visible. I think that's all I wanna' say for now. :)

There are some really cool visual elements that have not been added to this show yet. I would say its about 70% complete - still need to add the preshow and several more props. I'm waiting to make final judgement until then. But each time I see the show i like it more.

Ok, so that singer is really good  but, yeah, it’s way too Disney and way too long. It also sounds like they are playing catch up to Bluecoats with that one number and I’m not sold on the drum breaks.

It’s early but I’m not feeling this show yet

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lintjerk said:

The London Bridge part is from the 4th movement of Ives' "Old Home Days".

Fair enough.  But I have to admit, I'm listening to what is essentially Theme and Variations on London Bridge, and I couldn't help but wonder how they thought, "We need a championship-level production number.  Eureka!...."   :(  The rest of the show is fine.  Great even.  Just one of these things is not like the others...

Mike

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

It isn't my cup of tea at all. Waaaaaayyyy to much singing. Visual doesn't seem up to par as last year. Guard design has definitely taken a hit. 

Agreed about guard but visual should be good maybe from a higher view 

• Like 1