Carolina Crown 2017

4 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

Weather isn't looking so good, this will be my 2nd time going to the Muncie show, I really hope it doesn't get rained out like it did the first time I went!! My wife has never been to a live show and this will be her first one.

1 minute ago, cube said:

If it is rained out there will probably be an indoor music only exhibition for the kids to hear. That's my guess.

My weather app says the worst of the rain will happen after midnight Saturday, by the time all the corps will have left Muncie. Maybe some scattered business during the corps' rehearsals, but nothing major. Should be rain-free during the show.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cube said:

If it is rained out there will probably be an indoor music only exhibition for the kids to hear. That's my guess.

I was there in 2015 when it was rained out, they got everyone into the auditorium at Ball State and did mostly encore tunes and bits and pieces of show music. Which is still awesome to me, just hoping my wife's first live drum corps experience is out on the football field. She knows nothing at all about music so I think she would enjoy a lot more to see all the visuals that go along with the music!

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

My weather app says the worst of the rain will happen after midnight Saturday, by the time all the corps will have left Muncie. Maybe some scattered business during the corps' rehearsals, but nothing major. Should be rain-free during the show.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, DasTuba said:

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Enjoy the show, my friend. Unfortunate circumstances leaving me with no way to see them live until August. Sucks that it's so close to home!

46 minutes ago, Zerix said:

Enjoy the show, my friend. Unfortunate circumstances leaving me with no way to see them live until August. Sucks that it's so close to home!

Sorry to hear, will you be in Massillon?

5 hours ago, DasTuba said:

Sorry to hear, will you be in Massillon?

Not this year. Best I can do is UD day.