Carolina Crown 2017

45 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Yes. Crown's CD recording  reportedly utilized portions of their Semi's performance due to the electronics glitch Crown had during their Finals Performance. Other Corps have had substitutions like this before, so its not unprecedented... and it does make sense to do so. Purchasers of the CD benefit with this substitution as well, imo.

If I recall correctly, in 1989 the audio for the "If We Were in Love" was from the semi's performance due to performance issues on Saturday. It's on the video, but the records were altered. I have no issue with DCI doing this with Crown as well. Why not put the best media product out there possible.

• Like 1

I know we no longer in this century live in a world of local drum corps, and that Crown Nation has been reaching to other galaxies. But when I went to the market today here in New England for the weekly fodder, the local grocery was even stocking Cheerwine, a Crown favorite.:lle:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, xandandl said:

I know we no longer in this century live in a world of local drum corps, and that Crown Nation has been reaching to other galaxies. But when I went to the market today here in New England for the weekly fodder, the local grocery was even stocking Cheerwine, a Crown favorite.:lle:

Ahhhh, Cheerwine. I might have to go buy some today.

First it was BAC luring away Leon May, Harold Washington, and Keith Potter.

Then it was The Cavaliers hiring away Kevin LeBoeuf.

Now this.

Some folks are out to beat Crown at competition. https://www.newsday.com/lifestyle/fashion-and-shopping/where-to-buy-an-ugly-christmas-sweater-1.6596102

Edited by xandandl

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

First it was BAC luring away Leon May, Harold Washington, and Keith Potter.

Then it was The Cavaliers hiring away Kevin LeBoeuf.

Now this.

Some folks are out to beat Crown at competition. https://www.newsday.com/lifestyle/fashion-and-shopping/where-to-buy-an-ugly-christmas-sweater-1.6596102

" The Candy Man can cause he mixes it with love " :

Candy Cane Christmas Suit Jacket

Edited by BRASSO

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Always wondered what Tom Brady looked like in HS.

Dude above looks more like a young Jared Kushner below to me.. oh well

Image result for pictures of jared kushner

Edited by BRASSO